Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Do Dogs Love Like Crazy?

Some friends introduced me to this short tune by Wendy Francisco that millions of others have already heard. Already a book and a bazillion other things are being produced with this logo on it [click pic for more info]. As well they should be. Because these lyrics remind us that God [and often our dogs] love us like crazy!!! Here's some pics of Barkley [because I thought he would bark a lot!!! He actually doesn't] as a puppy. Click triangular play button below to enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Linda G said...

I'm so loving this. I love my niece's dog as if it were my own. (just as i love my niece!) But this really gives us yet another point of view of just how God loves us--from His second book--nature! Thanks for sharing. I've already posted it on facebook!