Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Spend Less Read More?

Did you know three books are cheaper than one video game? Click the pics to see the prices and order before Christmas!!! Here's some I highly recommend:

The Ragamuffin Gospel by Brennan Manning. Easily in my top 5 all time. Where I learned that God not only loves me, he actually likes me flaws and all. Gonna be studying it at TF on Wednesdays in the new year.

The Prodigal God by Timothy Keller. Incredible new insights from a very old parable Jesus told in Luke 15. Enjoy!!! And prepare to be pleasantly surprised.

It's Really All About God by Samir Selmanovic. Even if Samir wasn't a pastor friend of mine, I'd be begging people to read and discuss this book together. Recently, his girls posted a vid about about why you shouldn't read this book. Click the triangular play button below to watch it. It's LOL hilarious!!!

No comments: