Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dancing Queen?

"By sharing stories, we have begun the process of turning strangers into friends," filmmaker Jehane Noujaim told the U.S. studio audience gathered to experience Pangea Day. The live global film fest broadcast simultaneously worldwide highlighted 24 short films meant to promote dialog and cooperation on universal themes such as food, home, water, laughter, sorrow, hope, landscape, despair and joy. Click the pic for reaction to Pangea Day and the triangular play button below to watch one of my fave films shared. This one from a guy in India [Sumit Roy] who created the entire thing on a cell phone!!! Enjoy the great ending.

2 comments:

Questions About Faith, Etc. said...

I love your quote:
"By sharing stories, we have begun the process of turning strangers into friends," filmmaker Jehane Noujaim

I believe we can enrich each other with or without God. I'm glad you have found something meaningful in your life. I hope you continue to help people the best way you can.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Beautiful finger control. It really wallopped me when I saw her in her wheel chair at the end. It makes me ashamed of myself when I complain about "infirmities."