Thursday, August 30, 2007

What's Your Love Language?

According to Dr.Gary Chapman, there are Five Love Languages [click graphic above for details]. To determine what they are, everybody in the office took an online quiz so we can know how they most like to be loved. While I can’t share their results without permission, here for your learning pleasure are mine [drum roll please!!!]

5) Acts of Service [Ironic for the Ordinary Outreacher in me!!!]
4) Physical Touch [Not a big hugger...but getting used to it Mary!!!]
3) Receiving Gifts [SEPT 6 is my birthday!!!]
2) Words of Affirmation [Is that where WTG came from?!!]
1) Quality Time [Time After Time, take it away Cyndi Lauper!!!]

What is your love language? Do those near and dear to you know how you like to be loved? Click HERE to find out!!! Take the online quiz!!! Share the care and spread the love!!!

3 comments:

Nathan French said...

My top three are tied:

1. Quality Time
1. Physical Touch
1. Words of Affirmation
2. Acts of service
3. Gifts

I understand now why Mike seems so uncomfortable when I give him my daily good morning embrace..... =)

Unknown said...

Maybe you should just try a chest bump... Just an idea...

1. Physical Touch
2. Quality Time
3. Words of Affirmation
4. Acts of Service
5. Gifts

Stacy Rankin said...

Here are mine:

1. Physical Touch
2. Quality Time
2. Acts of Service tied for second
3. Gifts
4. Words of Affirmation

I'm surprised gifts isn't higher up, b/c I really love presents and I thought I answered enough questions the right way to score it higher. Guess not.
So, Nathan, I guess slapping Mike on the rear is out?