Thursday, August 30, 2007

Calling All Ragamuffins?

A recovering alcoholic and former Franciscan priest, Brennan Manning has spent the past 40 years helping others experience the reality of God's love and grace. Brennan is perhaps best known as the author of the contemporary classics The Ragamuffin Gospel [one of my Top Ten all time faves], Abba's Child and Ruthless Trust. Brennan's latest book is The Importance of Being Foolish: How to Think Like Jesus.

Long story short: I'm going to hear him live in Cleveland on FRI SEPT 14 @ 7:30 PM!!! I can't wait!!! We'll leave Toledo First at 4:00PM and stop somewhere fast to eat supper on the way. Cost is $10/person. I share this with you because Quality Time is my number one love language [click here for more on that] so I would love to have YOUR company!!!

Please RSVP TO ME [mike4tune@gmail.com] before SEPT 6 if you want to go because pre-registration is required. Click the graphic above for more details. And even if you can’t attend, remember as Brennan says, “Once you come to know the love of Jesus Christ, nothing else in the world will seem as beautiful or desirable.”

No comments: