Friday, January 18, 2013

Now What?

Well, the world didn't end on December 21st as the Mayans predicted. 2013 has arrived and the earth is still here "looking forward to the day when it will join God's children in glorious freedom from death and decay (Romans 8:21).

As we begin a new year, I think of all the blessings God has given us through children. I love their enthusiasm to sing praise to Jesus. I love their willingness to actively participate and whole-heartedly worship. Whether it's singing the ABC's or doing the motions for our new fave songs "Side by Side" and I'm In The Lord's Army." I love walking through the halls of JMLC and TJA and hearing their laughter and greetings. They remind me of how I think God probably feels about us.

May God's grace save and make you more like Him this new year as we look forward to the day He returns. Whenever He does.

No comments: