Thursday, October 18, 2007

What Did Lydia Draw?

Lydia saw Joshua's picture of the bunker under the burning bush last week so she drew me a picture to put on the blog too. This one, in case you're wondering, is full of cheerleaders. The kind she's seen surrounding the winning driver on Joshua's "Cruisin' World" video game we let him play on weekends.

As she explained to me, they are cheering for the race car with the awesome engine sticking out the front. [Duh!!! Those are NOT lips DAD!!!]
As a kindergartner, she knows how to spell her name and can recognize and sound out the letters A thru H in the alphabet. Obviously, there are sunshine and thunder clouds in our world and hers. But when they arrive I remind her:

I love you when you're good / I love you when you're bad / I love you when you're happy / I love you when you're sad / There's nothing you can do / To make me love you more / There's nothing you can do / To make me love you less / And God feels the same way / BUT, there's still consequences...

No comments: