Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Because It's Jackie's Birthday, Savvy?

June 5, 2007 ● Toledo, Ohio
So today is my bride's birthday. And we're going out on a date!!!
I'm taking her to Mancy's Italian Grill for dinner. And then we're going to see Pirates 3. She LOVES Orlando Bloom. And Johnny Depp. [In addition to CNN's Anderson Cooper and Idol's Phil Stacey who knows why...] But not nearly as much as I love her and she loves me!!! Maybe that's why Joshua and Lydia say whenever they catch us kissing or holding hands in the car, "They're in love. Ewww..."
Doesn't that just bring a tear to your eye? Talk amongst yourselves. And drop Jackie a note to wish her a happy birthday!!! Here's her email address: jackie4tune@gmail.com

PS--Jackie says she can't believe I posted the photo above because she looks "terrible" in it. Whatever. I've never seen a bad picture of her. But I promised to post a "better" one if she gives it to me so here's one of us taken today before our date.

1 comment:

marty said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE

FROM THE CHAPPELLS