Monday, February 26, 2007

21st Century Fulfillment of Joel 2?

A 12 year old girl named Akiane Kramarik who though born to an atheist mother, has since introduced her entire family [and many more she doesn’t know of] to God.

Selected as 1 of 20 most accomplished visual artists in the world by Tribute Entertainment (London) and ABI (United States), she has been featured on Oprah and in Time magazine and has had solo art exhibitions at the age of 9, 10, 11 and 12 in Idaho, North Carolina, Iowa, California, Washington and Virginia.

Akiane says, “I have been blessed by God. And if I’m blessed, there is one reason and one reason only, and that is to help others.” You can see more of her artwork on her website at: http://www.artakiane.com/home.htm

Joel 2:28-29 [KJV] says, “28And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.”

1 comment:

The G.C. said...

The video link doesn't work!