Thursday, November 06, 2008

Does Jesus Love Me Old School?

Isaiah 46:4 [NLT] says, "I will be your God throughout your lifetime—until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you." Yes, Jesus loves me old school. These additional lyrics to ye olde hymn prove it!!! LOL!!!

Jesus love me this I know / Tho my hair is white as snow / Tho my sight is growing dim / Still He bids me trust in Him / Tho my steps are oh so slow / With my hand in his I'll go / On thru life let come what may / He'll be there to lead the way

When the nights are dark and long / In my heart He puts a song / Telling me in words so clear / 'Have no fear for I am near' / When my work on earth is done / And life's vict'ries have been won / He will take me home above / To learn the fullness of His love / Yes, Jesus loves me / Yes, Jesus loves me / Yes, Jesus loves me / The Bible tells me so!!!

1 comment:

secase said...

Impressive lyrics. I'm at the age where I can relate to them more and more. Sure glad God loves us young and not so young.
secase